Your investment in gold, silver, and platinum precious metal coins is wasted if you don’t take steps to secure your coins for the future. These precious metal products are valued based upon their condition, and there are many factors that can contribute to a deterioration of value in your coins if not protected. Silver.com offers the 33 mm CoinSafe Coin Tube to help you preserve your coins for the future.
- Manufactured in the United States.
- Made from acrylic, with no PVC.
- One tube capable of holding a total of 20 individual coins, including Air-Tite individual coin holders (sold separately).
- Perfect for your stockpile of US $10 Gold Coins (1795 to 1804), 1 oz Platinum Australian Platypus coins, 1 oz Palladium Canadian Maple Leafs, or ½ oz Silver Mexican Libertads.
- No coins or additional holders included in this product listing.
Bullion and proof coins are made from metals that are not resilient against the rigors of handling and circulation. If you have coins in perfect condition, protect those coins with a 33 mm CoinSafe Coin Tube. The acrylic construction takes advantage of the non-abrasive nature of the material, while also providing crystal-clear viewing of your beloved coins.
Whether you have one, ten, or twenty of these coins, you can protect them all in your new CoinSafe coin tube. Contact Silver.com at 888-989-7223, chat with us online, or submit your questions in an email.