Bullion and proof coins sold by sovereign and private mints around the globe are often packaged in mint-sealed tubes when bought in bulk. If you’ve built up your private collection over time, you might have a variety of coins in countless coin holders. Now you can consolidate your collection inside an Air-Tite Coin Tube to preserve them for decades. The 39 mm Air-Tite Coin Tube is currently available on Silver.com.
- Manufactured in the United States of America.
- Made using only acrylic, with no PVC.
- Capable of holding as many as 20 of your favorite coins.
- Ideal for use with 1 oz Silver Somalian Elephant, 1 oz Silver British Britannia (2013 and 2014), 1 oz Silver Rounds, 1 oz Copper Rounds, and even US Dollar coins struck from 1794 to 1839.
- No additional holders available in this listing.
- No coins sold with this tube.
Air-Tite coin holders and tubes are designed to protect your gold, silver, and platinum products from the harmful effects of human interaction. Everything from contact marks and blemishes to abrasions and smears from oils on human skin can diminish the value of your precious metal coins. These Air-Tite Coin Tubes are designed to help keep the elements out, and seal in your coins for protection.
The 39 mm Air-Tite Coin Tube features sturdy acrylic, which protects the coins damage due to drops or contact with other metallic objects. Meanwhile, its crystal-clear appearance makes it easy for you to continue viewing your beloved bullion or proof coins and rounds.
Contact Silver.com with any questions. We’re available at 888-989-7223, online using our live chat, or via email.