The Gold American Eagle coinage is available in bullion and proof with four total weights offered by the United States Mint. The perennial favorite of many investors is the 1/10 oz Gold Eagle bullion coin. Right now, 1/10 oz Gold American Eagles are available to purchase online at Silver.com with a perfect certification.
- Ships to you inside of a protective plastic slab from the NGC or PCGS!
- Issued by the US Mint annually since 1986!
- Availability of certified coins is limited!
- Consists of One-Tenth Troy ounce of actual gold content.
- Bears a face value of $5 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State 70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation or Professional Coin Grading Service.
- Obverse side includes Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ Liberty design.
- Reverse features the bald eagle design from Miley Busiek.
Each of the 1/10 oz Gold American Eagles offered here at Silver.com comes with a Mint State 70 certification from the NGC or PCGS. A Mint State 70 coin is considered a perfect specimen that exhibits full, original mint luster with a complete lack of detracting flaws on the designs or surface.
In this Silver.com listing, we provide you a chance to purchase a perfect 1/10 oz Gold Eagle coin. The coins also include varied labels such as Early Release or First Day of Issue. The ER label refers to coins received within 30 days of their original release for grading, while the latter First Day label denotes coins received for certification within 24 hours of their original release date.
Silver.com cannot guarantee the date mark or included label on your coin, nor can we reserve a coin from a specific grading house. Your 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle coin is chosen at random by our warehouse team when your payment is processed.
On the obverse side of the 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle is Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ depiction of Liberty. This design features Liberty in a front-facing depiction with her torch held high above her head in her right hand and an olive branch in her left hand. This design originally appeared on the $20 Gold Double Eagle between 1907 and 1933.
The reverse face of the 1/10 oz Gold Eagles features an exclusive design created by Miley Busiek. In this image, a male eagle is shown flying over the family nest as a female eagle keeps a watchful eye on the group of hatchlings within.
If you have any questions as you shop our gold for sale, please contact Silver.com. Our customer service team is available at 888-989-7223, online using our live chat, and via our email address.