The First Spouse Series is an exciting 24-karat gold coin series from the United States Mint that features Brilliant Uncirculated and proof versions for each design release. The collection has, so far, included releases from 2007 to 2016 with First Spouses from Martha Washington and Abigail Adams to Betty Ford and Nancy Reagan. Right now, 1/2 oz Gold US Mint First Spouse Coins are available to purchase online at Silver.com in perfect condition.
- Coin ships to you inside of an NGC or PCGS protective plastic slab!
- Includes possible date marks from 2007 to 2016!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One-Half Troy ounce of .9999 fine gold.
- Bears a face value of $10 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State 70 or PR70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation or Professional Coin Grading Service.
- On the obverse of the coin is a First Spouse or a vision of Liberty.
- The reverse depicts the causes, achievements, or successes of a First Spouse or President.
- Please remember that it is possible to receive several matching designs and dates if you purchase multiple coins.
Each 1/2 oz Gold US Mint First Spouse Coin in this product listing comes to you with a perfect certification. Mint State 70 and Proof 70 coins exhibit full, original mint luster and feature no detracting flaws of any kind on the design elements or the surface areas. The coins in this listing may also feature additional labels such as Early Release, indicating arrival for grading within the first 30 days of issue, and UCAM, indicating the presence of strong, frosted designs and deeply-mirrored, clear background fields.
This is a random year listing at Silver.com. As such, the date mark and corresponding design on the coin you receive will vary based on the available coins in our vault at the time your payment is processed. We cannot guarantee a specific date, design, grading house, or additional label for your coin. If you purchase multiples, please remember it is possible you will receive several coins that have the same date, design, and additional labels.
On the obverse of each 1/2 oz Gold US Mint First Spouse Coin, you will find the image of either a First Spouse or Lady Liberty. For those presidents who were single while in office, a depiction of Lady Liberty as used on national denominations during his term is featured on the obverse of the coin instead.
The reverse field of 1/2 oz Gold US Mint First Spouse Coins includes varying designs that represent the social causes and other achievements of either a First Spouse, or for those non-married presidents, the causes and achievements of the President of the United States.
If you have any questions about this gold for sale, please contact Silver.com. Our customer service associates are available on the phone at 888-989-7223, on the web using our live chat, and via our email address.