From 1913 to 1938, the American five-cent circulation coin featured beautiful imagery that is easily associated with the American Plains of the 18th and 19th centuries. Native American tribes were the first inhabitants of these lands, and they lived off the bounty provided primarily by the American bison. The design is now available on countless different products. Today, 1/2 oz Silver SilverTowne Buffalo Rounds feature those iconic designs and are available to you at Silver.com.
- Ships to you inside of individual plastic flips or protective plastic tubes of 20 rounds!
- Duplicates the images of the original Buffalo Nickel!
- Consists of a Half Troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- Obverse depicts a Native American tribal member.
- Reverse bears the image of an American bison.