If you are on the lookout for a different type of investment than you already have, consider buying 1 oz $100 Banknote Copper Rounds. Each of these rounds are made up of .999 fine copper and weigh 1 avoirdupois oz (28 grams). You will also notice a familiar face on the front of the coin – that of Benjamin Franklin. That’s because these copper rounds are supposed to imitate the $100 bill, only in the form of a small, round you can easily store. The front of the coin has an image of Benjamin Franklin’s face on it. It is surrounded by intricate details and “100” in each corner.
- Consists of one AVDP ounce of .999 pure copper.
- Bears the image of one of America’s Founding Fathers, Benjamin Franklin.
- Obverse and reverse face replicate the $100 banknote used in inter-bank money transfers in the US.
- Design first introduced in 1929, and remains in use to this day.
- Privately minted in the United States of America.
- Available in all-new condition from the mint.
- Individual rounds ship in plastic flips, multiples of 10 – 20 ship in tubes, and multiples of 500 ship in boxes.
As you might expect, the back of this copper round also looks very similar to the back of a $100 bill. It features a picture of Philadelphia’s Independence Hall, which happens to be where the U.S. Constitution and Declaration of Independence were both signed. So if you’re particularly patriotic and want to commemorate a couple of historic events, you will want to add this $100 Banknote Copper Round to your collection.
If you normally invest in gold and silver coins or bars, now is your chance to branch out and consider buying copper rounds. After all, copper is extremely useful in industries that include plumbing, heating and cooling, roofing, wiring, and more, which makes it valuable. If your goal is to find an investment in the form of a metal that is new to you, these 1 oz $100 Banknote Copper Rounds should suit your needs.
You can place your order for these copper rounds at your convenience by shopping on our secure website. If you have any questions before buying an item, please call Silver.com at 1-888-989-7223. You can also get in touch with us through email, live chat, or through the form found on our website’s contact page. We are looking forward to placing your order and answering any questions you can think of about our products.