The Silver American Eagle Coin series is a wonderful highlight of the annual bullion program releases from the U.S. Mint. These coins have been purchased by collectors around the world and remain very popular everywhere because of their detailed designs and high quality. This listing lets buyers purchase coins with random years dating from 1986 to now and with various labels. Today, the 1 oz Burnished Silver American Eagle Coin MS69 Random Year Varied Label PCGS or NGC can be purchased from Silver.com.
- Each coin comes in its own protective plastic flip!
- Coins range in date marks from 1986 to present day!
- Limited availability of these certified coins!
- Contains One Troy Ounce of .999 pure silver.
- Face value of One Dollar (USD) is fully backed by the government of the United States.
- Mint State 69 grading by the Numismatic Guaranty Company (NGC) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS).
- Walking Liberty is seen on the coin’s obverse.
- On the reverse is Mercanti’s heraldic eagle design.
- When ordering more than one coin, buyers can potentially receive matching labels, date marks, and/or years.
The 1 oz Burnished Silver American Eagle Coin has been graded with a Mint State 69 because it is considered near perfect and has a maximum of two minor flaws. These flaws are either contact marks or minuscule hairlines that are always located outside the coin’s primary focal point. This coin still retains its full, original mint luster.
When you purchase from this listing, Silver.com cannot guarantee which labels or grading house (NGC or PCGS). We also cannot guarantee the issue year, since all orders are fulfilled randomly based on the availability of inventory. However, we can guarantee that purchasers will receive a 1 oz Burnished Silver American Eagle Coin dated between the year 1986 and now and with an MS69 grading.
Silver Eagle Coins have been considered the official silver coins of the United States. Since this series initially released in 1986, the wonderful Walking Liberty design on the obverse has been used to symbolize the patriotic values of the United States. Collectors of coins around the world love both gold and silver American Eagle Coin products from the United States Mint.
On the obverse of the 1 oz Burnished Silver American Eagle Coin is the image of Walking Liberty designed by Adolph A. Weinman. Weinman is known as a student of Augustus Saint-Gaudens. In the design, Lady Liberty is shown striding toward the sun with her arm outstretched. The American flag is wrapped around her shoulders as well. This Walking Liberty image helps to showcase the American ideal of a bright future ahead.
The reverse of the 1 oz Burnished Silver American Eagle Coin shows John Mercanti’s famous heraldic eagle design. This image takes inspiration from the original Great Seal of the United States and features classic American symbolism. The eagle is shown with its wings outstretched.
Contact Silver.com with any questions at 888-988-7223 or by using our online chat and email features.