The most beautiful rendition of any of Lisa Parker’s works in her collection at the Anonymous Mint is the colorized proof silver round. Ms. Parker completes all of her original works using watercolors and the colorized lacquer of these rounds ensures her works are showcased impressively in this series. Right now, 1 oz Colorized Proof Silver Lisa Parker Collection Snow Kisses Rounds are available to purchase online at Silver.com.
- Ships to you inside of a protective plastic capsule with a Certificate of Authenticity included!
- Sixth silver round and the final design in the Lisa Parker Collection!
- Mintage limited to 750 rounds only!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- Obverse includes the image of two wolves in a snow-covered forest opening.
- Reverse bears the design of Wild One, a wolf’s head in front-facing relief.
- Art created by Lisa Parker.
- Designs selected by Julie Lindquist.
- Sculpted dies created by Luigi Badia.
- Edge-lettered serial numbers!
Each 1 oz Colorized Proof Silver Lisa Parker Collection Snow Kisses Round available today at Silver.com is in brand-new condition. These rounds come with an individual protective capsule and bear edge-lettered serial numbers with unique production numbers. The rounds and capsules come with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity as well.
Colorized proof silver rounds have a layer of colorized lacquer on the obverse design field. This is the only place the rounds have colorization and it helps to bring Lisa Parker’s original works to life. The wolves and the snow-covered scene all feature the colorized lacquer. This does nothing to hinder the beautiful silver content of the rounds, and only enhances the appearance of the designs.
On the obverse side of all 1 oz Colorized Proof Silver Lisa Parker Collection Snow Kisses Rounds is a depiction of two wolves. Known as Snow Kisses, this design features a white wolf and black wolf in the opening of a snow-covered forest. The white wolf leans down to nuzzle the face and ear of the black wolf as it lies on a rock in the clearing.
The reverse face of Colorized Proof Silver Lisa Parker Collection Snow Kisses Rounds features a common design used in all releases for this series. Known as Wild One, this image includes a wolf’s head in front-facing relief with a five-pointed star behind its head. there are also barren trees in the background that help frame the entire image.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Silver.com customer service. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email with your inquiries.