When you buy silver online in the Lisa Parker Collection, you will find a total of six designs available in six different options for each release. The Anonymous Mint offers these silver specimens with micro-mintages, meaning all versions have mintage figures well below 1,000 per release. Today, 1 oz Proof Silver Lisa Parker Collection Snow Kisses Rounds are available to you online at Silver.com.
- Available to ship to you inside of protective plastic capsules that include a Certificate of Authenticity!
- Sixth release in the series and the final design in the Lisa Parker Collection!
- Mintage limited to 750 rounds only!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- Two wolves are depicted on the obverse field in the Snow Kisses design.
- One wolf’s head features in front-facing relief on the reverse field.
- Designs by Lisa Parker.
- Hand-picked in the series by Julie Lindquist.
- Hand-sculpted by Luigi Badia.
- Individual serial numbers on the edges!
The silver rounds of this collection come with three versions in 1 oz and three versions in 5 oz options. 1 oz silver rounds are available with proof, antique, and colorized proof options. The 1 oz proof and colorized proof rounds have the highest mintage at 750 rounds per design, with all others limited to 250 rounds.
All 1 oz Proof Silver Lisa Parker Collection Snow Kisses Rounds are available to you today in brand-new condition from the Anonymous Mint. The rounds are individually packaged inside of protective plastic capsules and come with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity. The number on the COA matches the one you will find etched onto the edge of the silver round. These proof silver rounds come with matte designs and mirrored background fields.
On the obverse of 1 oz Proof Silver Lisa Parker Collection Snow Kisses Rounds is a depiction of two wolves in a snow-covered opening in the forest. The trees in the background are coated in a thick layer of snow and the ground has a healthy snowpack. On a rock ledge that is somewhat clear of snow, two wolves are depicted with one standing and the other lying on the rock. The two nuzzle their snouts together in this design.
The reverse field of all Proof Silver Lisa Parker Collection Snow Kisses Rounds includes the common design element for the series. Known as Wild One, this design captures a wolf’s head in front-facing relief with a five-pointed star behind the creature.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Silver.com if you have questions about these silver rounds. You can call us on the phone at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.