The Proof Gold Chinese Panda is a relatively new issue in certain weights of gold. While collectible proofs have been offered in this series throughout the course of its long history, coins in larger weights above 30 Grams were only introduced as of 2016. Right now, 100 Gram Proof Gold Chinese Pandas are available to purchase online at Silver.com.
- Ships to you inside of wooden display boxes with a Certificate of Authenticity!
- Produced from 2016 onward!
- Available here from random years!
- Consists of 100 Grams, or 3.2 Troy ounces, of .999 fine gold.
- Bears a face value of 1,500 Yuan backed by the government of China.
- The obverse features the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests.
- On the reverse are varying designs of the Giant Panda depending on date mark.
- Please note that you could get several coins from the same date mark and design when purchasing more than one coin.
Each of the 100 Gram Proof Gold Chinese Pandas in this product listing is available to you with traditional proof visuals that include frosted designs and mirrored background fields. These coins are housed individually inside of wooden display boxes that come with a Certificate of Authenticity from the Chinese Mint.
Silver.com offers these 100 Gram Proof Gold Pandas from random years. We are unable to hand-pick coins for you based on requests for a certain date or design. The Gold Pandas have a new reverse design every year, so each date mark will have a unique image. All coins are chosen after your payment has been processed. If you purchase multiple coins, please note you could receive several matching coins.
The obverse side of 100 Gram Proof Gold Pandas comes with the depiction of the exterior facade of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests. This building is part of the broader Temple of Heaven Complex in south-central Beijing and is the primary building in the complex. The Temple of Heaven is one of four Taoist religious complexes in the city.
On the reverse face of 100 Gram Proof Gold Chinese Pandas is an image of the Giant Panda. This unique species of bears is found natively only in China and its historic range includes the central highlands of the country. The Chinese Mint famously uses new designs on the reverse, so you could find various different Giant Panda designs on your coins or all matching ones depending on the date marks.
If you have any questions about gold for sale, Silver.com customer service is available to help. You can call us on the phone at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email.