One of the world’s most popular gold coins for sale is the Gold Chinese Panda. Available from the Chinese Mint since 1982, the coins in this series have appeared with new weights in Grams since 2016. The shift in weights from Troy ounces to Grams maintained all five options in the series, with the 15 Gram coins the largest of the former fractional-weight options. Right now, 15 Gram Gold Chinese Panda Coins are available to purchase online at Silver.com with PCGS or NGC certification.
- Ships to you inside of PCGS or NGC protective plastic slabs!
- Issued in 15 Gram weights since 2016!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of 15 Grams, or .4823 Troy ounces, of .999 fine gold.
- Bears a face value of 200 (Yuan) backed by the government of the People’s Republic of China.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State 70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- The Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests is on the obverse.
- A Giant Panda is on the reverse in varying design elements.
- Please remember that all coins are chosen at random and you could receive several coins with matching date marks and designs when buying multiples.
Each 15 Gram Gold Chinese Panda Coin in this product listing is a perfect specimen with a Mint State 70 certification. Coins with an MS70 certification exhibit full, original mint luster and no detracting flaws of any kind. These coins could also come with variable different labels in the slab, such as First Day of Issue. This label applies to coins that were received within the first 24 hours of the original release date.
We cannot guarantee a specific date mark and corresponding design for you. If you buy multiples, we are also unable to ensure you receive several different date marks and corresponding designs. All coins are chosen at random when your payment is processed.
On the obverse of 15 Gram Gold Panda Coins, you will find the image of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests. This is the largest building in the broader Temple of Heaven Complex located in central Beijing.
The reverse face of 15 Gram Gold Chinese Panda Coins includes an image of the Giant Panda. The lovable bear species is known for its white-and-black fur patches and lives on a diet that consists primarily of bamboo. There is a new design of the Giant Panda on these coins each year, so you could receive several different designs in this listing.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Silver.com. Our customer service team is available at 888-989-7223, online using our live chat, and via our email address.