The Gold Chinese Panda coin is one of the oldest gold bullion coins available to those who buy gold each year. Introduced in 1982, the Gold Panda coins originally featured 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/10 oz coins. A 1/20 oz coin was added one year later to fill out a collection that now includes five weights each year. Today, 15 Gram Gold Chinese Panda Coins are available to you online at Silver.com from random years in near-perfect condition.
- Available to ship inside of protective slabs courtesy of the PCGS!
- Issued in 15 Gram option since 2016!
- Availability of certified coins is limited!
- Consists of Fifteen Grams, or .4823 Troy ounces, of .999 fine gold.
- The face value of ¥200 (Yuan) is fully backed by the People’s Republic of China government.
- Graded Mint State 69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- Temple of Heaven on the obverse.
- Giant Panda on the reverse.
- Random year listing with varied labels.
- Be aware that you may receive multiple coins with the same date mark when buying multiples.
Gold Chinese Panda coins from the Chinese Mint are available to you in this listing from a random year lot. The Chinese Panda coins have been issued with weights in grams since 2016 when the Chinese Mint switched away from Troy ounces to better align the series with the nation’s use of the metric system.
All 15 Gram Gold Chinese Panda Coins in this listing have Mint State 69 certifications. The coins in this listing are near-perfect specimens with full, original mint luster and a maximum of two minor detracting flaws. These minor flaws are limited in nature to minuscule contact marks or hairlines found outside the primary focal points of the coin.
Silver.com warehouse teams will select your coins once payment has been processed. Our team will select your coins based on availability. We cannot guarantee a particular year of issue. If you buy multiples, you may receive several from the same year of issue. You’ll also find the possibility for varied labels with your purchase. Examples include the First Strike label indicating the coins arrived for certification within the first 30 days of their initial release.
On the obverse of all Gold Chinese Panda Coins is the Temple of Heaven. This is the largest structure in the greater complex and is known as the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests. The reverse of 15 Gram Gold Chinese Panda coins includes a new design of the Giant Panda species each year. This means you may receive varying designs based upon the date mark on your coin.
Please feel free to reach out to us with questions at Silver.com. You can call our customer service team at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email with your inquiries.