The United States Mint issues a range of coins on an annual basis. In addition to millions of circulation coins, the US Mint offers gold, silver, platinum, and palladium bullion coins on an annual basis as well. Collectible proof sets are another specialty of the United States Mint. Today, 1984 US Mint Prestige Proof Sets are available to you online at Silver.com.
- Available inside a US Mint presentation booklet!
- Features a commemorative LA Olympics silver dollar!
- Consists of .7734 Troy ounces of actual silver content in total.
- The individual face values are in US dollars.
- On the obverse fields of the coins are various designs of American Presidents, with an Olympic design on the dollar.
- The reverse features varying designs.
- Please keep in mind you may receive sets with missing packaging items, but inner packaging and the coins remain in good condition.
Prestige Proof Sets from the United States Mint feature nicer packaging than the normal proof set from the United States Mint, and the sets also come with commemorative coins included. In the case of the 1984 US Mint Prestige Proof Set, the included commemorative coin celebrates the city of Los Angeles hosting the 1984 Summer Olypmics.
All of these 1984 US Mint Prestige Proof Sets are available to you for purchase with the original packaging from the mint. The set includes a total of six coins in all, with all of the coins housed together inside of a presentation booklet. Included within the set are the circulation penny, nickel, dime, quarter, and half dollar. The set also features a special one-time US silver dollar.
The 1984 LA Olympics Silver Dollar in this set features a depiction of the Olympic Gateway at the LA Coliseum. On the reverse side of the coin is the image of an American bald eagle on its perch with an olive branch in its talons. The other coins in the series have familiar circulation designs that have been in use for decades.
Please feel free to reach out to Silver.com with any questions. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email with your inquiries.