There are more options available to those buying silver than traditional silver bullion coins. Gaming tokens issued by US casinos starting in the 1960s actually contained .999 fine silver content and served as an affordable alternative to US silver dollars that had been popular up to that point. Today, $20 Gaming Tokens in varied conditions are available to you online at Silver.com.
- Available to you inside individual plastic flips!
- Offered with various possible designs!
- Comes in varied conditions!
- Consists of .60 Troy ounces of .999 fine silver.
- On the obverse and reverse are varying designs based on the issuing casino.
- The face values noted on the tokens are not legal tender and were only redeemable with the issuing casino.
- Please remember that you may get tokens with matching designs and conditions if you purchase multiples.
Starting in 1965, casinos in the American West began issuing specially-designed gaming tokens. With the price of silver rising, it was no longer feasible to use the circulating US silver dollars. These new silver gaming tokens featured a face value that was only good in the issuing casino and could be used in either slot machines or at card table games.
All of the $20 Gaming Tokens available in this listing come to you in varied conditions with various possible designs. The tokens offered here come in conditions ranging from like-new to heavily used. Each token will come in its own plastic flip with various possible designs available in this listing.
Silver.com selects gaming tokens to fulfill your order at random. As a result, we are not able to guarantee a particular design or condition in advance. If you purchase multiples, please remember it is possible to get matching tokens.
On the obverse and reverse side of the $20 Gaming Tokens are various designs chosen and issued by a particular casino. These designs vary from images of the casino itself to famous figures, founders of those casinos, or even just the name of the issuer.
Please feel free to reach out to Silver.com with any questions. Our team is available to assist you at 888-989-7223, online using our live chat, and via our email address.