The value of your gold, silver, and platinum precious metal products is determined in large part by the condition of the coin or round. When you have a coin that is worth thousands of dollars, it would be silly not to spend a few extra dollars to protect its condition for years to come with a sturdy coin holder. The 20mm Air-Tite Coin Holder is designed to keep the elements on bay, and preserve the condition of your beloved coins.
- Individual holders ship in packages, multiples of 10 ship in boxes.
- Features an easy, snap-together design.
- Manufactured with acrylic; no PVC used.
- Designed for use with coins such as ¼ oz Gold Lunar Series coins, US $2.50 coins (1795 to 1808), US $3 gold coins, and ¼ oz Gold Canadian Maple Leafs, for example.
- Additional black gasket offers a tight fit.
- Holders do NOT come with any coins inside.
Air-Tite products were first unveiled in the 1980s to offer the new generation of coin collectors and investors a means of protecting their beloved bullion and proof precious metal products. Air-Tite coin holders feature only acrylic in the manufacturing process, and no PVC. This prevents any abrasions to the surface of coins and rounds from the materials used in the construction of the holder.
Additionally, the crystal-clear acrylic allows you to still view your coins without exposing them to the harm of oils from human skin, drops, or humidity. If you have questions about 20mm Air-Tite Coin Holders, contact Silver.com at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or send us an email.