Customers: Unfortunately, due the the way in which these coins are minted, it is not uncommon for ATB coins to show slight signs of wear such as surface scratches, nicks and dings. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the coins will arrive to you in flawless condition.
The “America the Beautiful” series produced by the U.S. Mint was initiated in 2010. While the series is supposed to run through 2021, it is likely that the mint will continue the series beyond this date due to its extreme popularity. Each coin reflects a U.S. state or territory by showcasing one of its most revered monuments, national parks, or extraordinary places.
- Third release in 2011, and 8th overall in the America the Beautiful Silver Coin Series.
- Ships to you in either an individual flip, mint-sealed tube of 10, or Monster Boxes containing 10 tubes, with a total of 100 coins.
- Consists of five troy ounces of .999 fine silver.
- Issued a face value of $.25 (USD) by the United States government.
- Struck for the state of Washington in the ATB Series.
- Honors Olympic National Park.
- Available in either bullion or proof versions for both investors and collectors.
The 2011 5 oz ATB Olympic Silver Coin celebrates Olympic National Park located in the western state of Washington. The coin is stamped with the state, year of issue, and the phrase “E Pluribus Unum.” While the obverse showcases George Washington as he appears on the U.S. quarter, the reverse reflects the magnificence of the West. Customers will note the flora, fauna, and mountains that make this coin lovely to behold. The scene demonstrates the grandeur of Washington’s natural attractions. Each of these coins has been struck in five troy ounces of pure .999 silver.
These investment coins are lovely enough to be shown on display. Indeed, many customers can’t help but show off their collections of ATB coins for friends and family to see. While the coins also make fine gifts, they are a great way to build your portfolio of precious metals. Silver.com ships these coins within about 3 days of cleared payment. We package each order discreetly and include full insurance against loss.
If you have questions about our products like the 2011 5 oz ATB Olympic Silver Coin, please call us at 888-989-7223. You can also contact us through email or our live chat feature which is conveniently located at the top of each page. Be sure to check out our other America the Beautiful silver coins and add something special to your collection today.