Many of the largest natural features of the North American continent appear in the America the Beautiful Series from the United States Mint. The Pacific Northwest is home to some of the largest mountain peaks in the US, and most of these features are depicted on the design of ATB Silver Coins from the US Mint. Right now, 2011-P 5 oz Burnished Silver ATB Olympic Coins are available to purchase online at Silver.com.
- Coins ship to you in their original US Mint boxes with an included Certificate of Authenticity!
- Eighth coin of the ATB Series and third released in 2011!
- Mintage of burnished silver coins is limited!
- Consists of Five Troy ounces of .999 fine silver.
- Bears a face value of $.25 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Obverse features the bust of George Washington.
- Reverse includes the image of an elk near Mount Olympus.
- Issued for Washington in the ATB Series.
- Features the “P” mint mark of the Philadelphia Mint.
Each of the 2011-P 5 oz Burnished Silver ATB Olympic Coins in this listing at Silver.com is available inside of its original US Mint display box and includes a Certificate of Authenticity. The Olympic Silver Coin features images of Olympic National Park in the US state of Washington.
These Burnished Silver ATB Coins are available from the United States Mint with a special finish. Prior to striking, the blanks are vapor blasted, which results in a matte finish that is somewhat frosted. The burnished coins have less shine than their bullion counterparts. Another notable difference is the use of mint marks on the burnished coins. All Burnished Silver ATB coins are struck by the Philadelphia Mint with a “P” mint mark.
On the reverse of 2011 Burnished Silver ATB Olympic Coins, you’ll find the image of a Roosevelt elk as it stands along the banks of a river as Mount Olympus towers toward the skyline in the background. Mount Olympus the largest mountain and highest peak in the state of Washington.
The obverse of 2011-P 5 oz Burnished Silver ATB Olympic Coins includes the left-profile portrait of President George Washington. The first man to hold the office of President of the United States of America, Washington’s portrait has featured on the circulation quarter since 1932. It is the longest-running coin design in circulation in the US.
If you have any questions about this silver for sale, please feel free to reach out to Silver.com. Our customer service team is available to you at 888-989-7223. You can also connect with us online through our live chat and email address features.