The Enhanced Finish Silver American Eagles were issued in 2013 by the West Point Mint as part of a 75th-anniversary celebration of the opening of the West Point Mint. The two-coin set came with an enhanced finish uncirculated version of the Silver Eagles and a reverse proof version of the Silver Eagles. Right now, 2013-W 1 oz Enhanced Finish Silver American Eagles in perfect condition are available to purchase online at Silver.com.
- Ships to you in the protective slabs of the PCGS or NGC!
- Enhanced Finish uncirculated coins!
- Original mintage of 281,310 coins only!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- Bears a face value of $1 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of PF70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Walking Liberty depicted on the obverse.
- American heraldic eagle shown on the reverse.
- Issued a “W” mint mark from the West Point Mint.
- Please keep in mind you could get matching labels when you buy more than one.
Each of the 2013-W 1 oz Enhanced Finish Silver American Eagles in this product listing comes with a perfect certification. Coins in PF70 condition exhibit full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws present.
Silver.com offers these coins with random varied labels and random PCGS or NGC labels. All coins are in perfect PF70 condition, but Silver.com cannot guarantee if you receive a coin with additional labels, nor can we guarantee whether the PCGS or NGC issued the grade and labels. All items are chosen at random and you could get matching labels when you buy more than one.
The West Point Mint Facility, as it was originally known, was built in 1937 next to the US Military Academy at West Point, New York. The facility was intended as a production and bullion depository facility. It opened in 1938 and in 1988 was elevated in stature as an official branch facility of the United States Mint. The 2013 West Point Mint Two-Coin Set of Silver American Eagles celebrated the 75th anniversary of its opening.
Walking Liberty is depicted on the obverse side of the 2013-W Enhanced Finish Silver American Eagles. This bust of Liberty was created in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman and was introduced on the half dollar circulation coin. It remained in production through 1947.
The heraldic eagle of the United States is found on the reverse field of 2013-W Enhanced Finish Silver Eagles. The design shown here has a bald eagle with the US national shield on its chest, an olive branch in one talon, and arrows in the other talon. There is a cluster of 13 stars arranged in a triangle above the eagle.
If you have any questions, Silver.com customer service is available to help. You can call us on the phone at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or send us an email.