The first release in the 2013 Silver ATB Series represented the state of New Hampshire and the beautiful White Mountain National Forest. This particular federal preserve was one of several established by the government during the 1910s, along with the likes of Acadia National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Denali National Park and Preserve, and Perry’s Victory and International Peace Memorial. Right now, 2013 5 oz Silver ATB White Mountain Coins in near-perfect condition are available to purchase online at Silver.com.
- Ships to you inside PCGS or NGC protective plastic slabs!
- First design of 2013 and the 16th overall in the Silver ATB collection!
- Availability of certified coins is limited!
- Consists of Five Troy ounces of .999 fine silver.
- Bears a face value of $.25 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State 69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- The obverse depicts President George Washington.
- On the reverse is a view of Mount Chocorua in the White Mountain range.
- Honors White Mountain National Forest.
- Represents New Hampshire in the Silver ATB Series.
- Please keep in mind you may get matching labels or various different labels when buying more than one coin.
Each 2013 5 oz Silver ATB White Mountain Coin available here is a near-perfect specimen. Coins with a Mint State 69 grade exhibit full, original mint luster and a maximum of two minor detracting flaws. Examples of acceptable flaws at this level include only minuscule contact marks or hairlines that must be outside the primary focal points of the coin.
Silver.com offers these coins at random. You will receive a near-perfect 2013 ATB White Mountain Coin, but we cannot guarantee whether the PCGS or NGC label is present in the slab you receive. If you buy more than one, your coins may have matching labels or various different labels.
The obverse of 2013 Silver ATB White Mountain Coins features a left-profile depiction of President George Washington. This effigy of the nation’s first president was created in 1932 by John Flanagan and has appeared on the circulation quarter since that time.
On the reverse side of the 2013 5 oz Silver ATB White Mountain Coins is a depiction of Mount Chocorua. The design element on this field of the coin offers a view of the peak through birch trees in the foreground and across the calm waters of a nearby lake.
If you have any questions about these silver coins for sale, please feel free to ask. Silver.com customer service is available on the phone at 888-989-7223, online through our live chat, and via our email address.