These brand new coins are part of the Royal Canadian Mint’s Prehistoric Animal Series and celebrate one of the ice age’s most well known creatures; the Woolly Mammoth. Each 2014 1 oz Silver Canadian Woolly Mammoth Coin has a $20 CAD face value, weighs 1 troy ounce and consists of .9999 fine silver. The coins have only been minted in very limited quantities with only 7,500 coins set to be minted.
- Extremely low mintage of just 7,500 coins in total!
- First coin released in the Prehistoric Animal Series from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Arrives in a themed presentation box with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Consists of one troy ounce of .9999 fine silver.
- Issued a face value of $20 (CAD) by the federal government in Canada.
- Designed by Canadian artist Michael Skrepnik.
- Feature the impressive Woolly Mammoth.
- Available in proof finish.
Each of the 2014 1 oz Silver Canadian Woolly Mammoth Coins feature a fairly detailed design on their obverse. Featured at the center of the design is a Woolly Mammoth who appears to be walking along the prehistoric landscape. Complimented by the snow covered mountains, the extinct animal has been brought back to life by artist Michael Skrepnik. The top of the coins are also marked with their legal tender value and year while the bottom is marked with the weight and metal composition.
All of these coins will be shipped in their original Royal Canadian Mint packaging which includes a display box and certificate of authenticity. Each COA is also individually numbered. As it is the first in the series and has been minted in very limited amounts, the coins are sure to become future collectibles and will make the perfect addition to any collection of RCM coins.
Every order placed with Silver.com is packaged securely with safety in mind. Orders over $1,000 include signature confirmation as an added measure of security. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about the 2014 1 oz Silver Canadian Woolly Mammoth Proof coin, be sure to call us at 1-888-989-7223. For added convenience you can also reach us through live chat or by filling out the form located on our contact page.