Those who shop the silver for sale in the America the Beautiful Collection from the United States Mint will find not only 56 different designs to choose from, but also an investment-grade bullion coin and collectible burnished silver coin as options. The burnished coins have a distinct visual appeal and lower mintage figures, making them the ideal collectible piece. Right now, 2014-P 5 oz Burnished Silver ATB Arches Coins are available to purchase online at Silver.com.
- Coins ship to you inside of protective US Mint boxes and include a Certificate of Authenticity!
- 23rd coin from the ATB Series and the third coin released in 2014!
- Mintage of burnished silver coins is limited!
- Consists of Five Troy ounces of .999 fine silver.
- Bears a face value of $.25 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Obverse side of the coin includes George Washington’s image.
- Reverse side features the image of Delicate Arch within Arches National Park.
- Issued for Utah in the ATB Series.
- Includes a “P” mint mark from the Philadelphia Mint.
Each of the 2014-P 5 oz Burnished Silver ATB Arches Coins in this listing comes to you with a protective display box from the United States Mint. This original packaging includes the Certificate of Authenticity issued with the coin. Each burnished coin comes with a “P” mint mark from the Philadelphia Mint.
The La Sal Mountain range offers the highest peaks in the state of Utah and is located in Grand and San Juan counties of Utah. The mountains border Utah and Colorado and rise above the Moab region of Utah to the northwest. The name dates to Spanish control of the region when the mountains were known as Sierra La Sal, or the Salt Mountains. They were a prominent part of the Old Spanish Trail linking Santa Fe and Los Angeles.
On the reverse side of 2014-P 5 oz Burnished Silver ATB Arches Coin is the image of Delicate Arch with the La Sal Mountains in the background. Delicate Arch has become the most popular and well-known natural sandstone arch in the park because of its location and size. Like the other arches, it was formed by the forces of nature with weather and erosion wearing away some rock to leave the freestanding arch formation.
The obverse face of 2014 5 oz Burnished Silver ATB Arches Coins is the left-profile portrait of George Washington. The first president’s image was created for the circulation quarter in 1932 by John Flanagan and is the longest-running coin design in US history.
If you have any questions about these coins, please contact Silver.com. You can reach out to us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email with your inquiries.