On an annual basis, the United States Mint strikes coins to satisfy the interests of collectors. While this typically includes proof versions of its popular gold, silver, and platinum bullion programs, it also includes unique Silver US Mint Proof Sets. These sets combine the circulation designs in use in the US with proof strikes and select silver blanks to offer something of the ordinary for collectors. Today, 2015 Silver US Mint Proof Sets are available to you online at Silver.com.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Available to ship to you in three separate plastic holders with an outer sleeve and an included Certificate of Authenticity!
- Features 14 US coins in total!
- Each coin struck in proof!
- Consists of 1.3375 Troy ounces of actual silver content in all.
- The individual face values are in US dollars.
- On the obverse and reverse are varying designs based on denomination and coin series.
- Comes with S mint marks from the San Francisco Mint.
- Please keep in mind that the sets may show wear and tear on the packaging, with the potential for some packaging items, such as the sleeve, to be missing. All coins remain in good condition.
The 2015 Silver US Mint Proof Set was a massive release for collectors offering 14 coins in all. These coins are packaged in two sets of five coins and one set of four coins, each set representing a different release from the United States Mint in 2015. Included within the set are US Presidential Dollars, 2015 ATB Quarters, and the traditional circulating denominations of US coinage.
All of the 2015 Silver US Mint Proof Sets come with three separate plastic holders. There is one holder each for the 2015 US Presidential Dollars, the 2015 ATB Quarters, and the five circulating specimens struck in proof. While the coins and packaging remain in good overall condition, please keep in mind that the packaging may show some wear and tear or be missing select pieces such as the outer shipping sleeve.
Silver US Mint Proof Sets feature coins struck with proof visuals. This means all coins have frosted designs with mirrored fields. Additionally, Silver US Mint Proof Sets come with only select coins boasting silver content. In the case of the 2015 date mark, the silver purity is limited to 90% silver content, with the silver coins limited to the Roosevelt Dime, Kennedy Half Dollar, and the five 2015 ATB Quarters.
While most are familiar with the circulation coins issued in the United States each year, with each specimen boasting a portrait of a former president on the obverse, the Silver ATB Quarters and Presidential Dollars might be less familiar. The 2015 issue of Presidential Dollars featured busts of President Truman, President Eisenhower, President Kennedy, and President Lyndon B. Johnson. The Silver 2015 ATB Quarters in this set represent the sites at Homestead National Monument of America, Kisatchie National Forest, Blue Ridge Parkway, Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge, and Saratoga National Historical Park.
Please contact Silver.com with any questions. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.