The Silver Chinese Panda is a popular silver bullion coin first issued in 1983, but only regularly available with standardized weight and purity as an investment-grade coin since 1989. The Silver Panda coins are known for the use of a new Giant Panda design on the obverse each year. Right now, 2017 30 Gram Silver Chinese Panda Coins are available to purchase online at Silver.com in perfect condition.
- Ships to you inside of protective plastic slabs from the PCGS or NGC!
- 29th release of Silver Chinese Panda Coins!
- Availability of certified coins is limited!
- Consists of 30 Grams, or .9645 Troy ounces, of .999 fine silver.
- Bears a face value of ¥10 (Yuan) backed by the government of the People’s Republic of China.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State 70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- The obverse side features the image of a Giant Panda.
- On the reverse is the Temple of Heaven’s Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests.
- Varied labels available.
Each 2017 30 Gram Silver Chinese Panda coins in this product listing is available to you in perfect condition from the NGC or PCGS. Coins with a Mint State 70 certification exhibit full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws. Coins in this listing may also feature varied labels from the NGC or PCGS, such as First Strike or First Day of Issue.
An FS label indicates a coin was received by either grading house within the first 30 days of the Chinese Mint’s release date for 2017 coins. The First Day of Issue label is for coins that arrived within the first 24 hours of the Chinese Mint’s release of 2017 dated Silver Chinese Panda coins. Silver.com cannot guarantee the varied labels on the coin, only that each has an MS70 certification.
On the obverse of 2017 30 Gram Silver Chinese Panda Coins is the image of a Giant Panda. The species is found natively within the central highlands in China and are notable for their black-and-white patches of fur. This design is available only on the 2017 Silver Chinese Panda coins.
The reverse of 2017 Silver Chinese Panda Coins includes the image of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests. This is the largest building in the Temple of Heaven complex that was built between 1406 and 1420 as one of four such complexes throughout the city of Beijing.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Silver.com customer service is available at 888-989-7223, online using our live chat, and via our email address.