The America the Beautiful Series at the United States Mint enjoyed a release cycle that ran from 2010 to 2021, with five coin designs issued each year until 2021. The final year included just one design issue, but the series was a beautiful and coveted issue that offered investors and collectors a piece of Americana to hold. Today, 2018 5 oz Silver ATB Apostle Islands National Lakeshore Coins are available to you online at Silver.com in near-perfect condition.
- Available to ship to you inside PCGS protective slabs!
- Second design of 2018 and 42nd from the America the Beautiful Series!
- Availability of certified coins is limited!
- Consists of Five Troy ounces of .999 fine silver.
- The face value of $.25 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Graded Mint State 69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- DMPL coins.
- First Strike specimens.
- On the obverse is President George Washington.
- The reverse features a kayaker passing sea caves along Devils Island.
- Released for Wisconsin in the ATB Series.
- Represents Apostle Islands National Lakeshore in the ATB Series.
The 5 oz silver coins for sale in the ATB Series at the United States Mint represent the nation from sea to shining sea, and then some. Within the collection, you will find unique designs for each of the 50 states, all five overseas territories, and the District of Columbia.
All of these 2018 5 oz Silver ATB Apostle Islands National Lakeshore Coins are available to you for purchase online in near-perfect condition. Mint State 69 coins have full, original mint luster and a maximum of two minor detracting flaws. Examples of these flaws include only minuscule contact marks or hairlines located outside of the primary focal points of the coin.
DMPL is a label that indicates a BU specimen with deeply-mirrored, proof-like visuals. Additionally, the First Strike designation means the coins were received by the PCGS for certification within 30 days of release from the mint.
On the obverse of 2018 Silver ATB Apostle Islands National Lakeshore Coins is an effigy of President George Washington. This portrait was first created in 1932 by John Flanagan for the US Mint to use on the US quarter. It remains in use today and is based on a 1786 bust of the former leader of the Continental Army and first President of the United States of America.
The reverse side of 2018 5 oz Silver ATB Apostle Islands National Lakeshore Coins features a design celebrating the natural beauty of the rock formations along the Great Lakes near Wisconsin’s Lake Superior shoreline.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Silver.com with any questions about silver for sale. You can call us on the phone at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email with your inquiries.