The Gold Chinese Panda coin is a favorite among both investors and collectors. The coin is a prized investment option because it has .999 fine gold backed by the People’s Bank of China, but it is also a valuable collectible coin as well because it features new images of the Giant Panda species on the reverse each year. Right now, 2018 8 Gram Gold Chinese Panda Coins are available to purchase online at Silver.com in perfect condition.
- Ships to you in the NGC protective plastic slab!
- 36th offering of the Gold Chinese Panda coins!
- Availability of certified coins in perfect condition is limited!
- Consists of Eight Grams, or .2572 Troy ounces, of .999 fine gold.
- Bears a face value of ¥100 (Yuan) backed by the government of China.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State 70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests on the obverse.
- Giant Panda’s face in close-up relief on the reverse.
- Varied labels included.
- Please note you may receive several coins with the same labels when buying multiples.
Each of the individual 2018 8 Gram Gold Chinese Panda Coins available in this listing earned a perfect Mint State 70 certification from the NGC. Coins in this condition exhibit full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws of any kind found on the design elements or surface areas. In this Silver.com listing, the Gold Panda is offered with varied labels included.
This type of listing means that Silver.com guarantees the coins are 2018 8 Gram Gold Pandas with a Mint State 70 certification, but that each one could come with various labels. Examples of typical labels from the NGC include Early Release and First Day of Issue. Coins with a First Day of Issue label, for example, are guaranteed by the NGC to have arrived for grading within 24 hours of the original release of 2018 Gold Pandas.
Silver.com will select your coins at random when your payment is processed. If you purchase multiple coins through this listing, please note that you could receive several 2018 8 Gram Gold Pandas with the same labels included.
On the obverse of 2018 8 Gram Gold Chinese Panda Coins is the image of the Temple of Heaven’s Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests. The complex was built in Beijing between 1406 and 1420 and is a Taoist religious site. As the building’s name suggests, people would gather here to pray for bountiful crop harvests.
The reverse of 2018 8 Gram Gold Chinese Pandas includes the unique 2018 design of the Giant Panda. In this year’s design, the focus is tightly in on the face of the Giant Panda as it holds some bamboo.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Silver.com. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us online, or send us an email.