The silver for sale in the America the Beautiful Collection from the United States Mint is truly diverse. The program includes 56-planned designs in total, with room to expand the series through 2033 if the Treasury Secretary deems fit, and each of the designs in the series comes with a bullion coin and burnished coin. Today, 2018-P 5 oz Silver Burnished ATB Cumberland Island National Seashore Coins are available to you online at Silver.com.
- Ships to you inside of a capsule and US Mint box with a Certificate of Authenticity included!
- 44th coin released in the ATB Series and the fourth design of 2018!
- Availability of Burnished Silver ATB Coins is limited!
- Consists of Five Troy ounces of .999 fine silver.
- The face value of $.25 (USD) is fully backed the by US government.
- On the obverse is the left-profile portrait of George Washington.
- The reverse field includes scenes from Cumberland Island as a snowy egret rests in the salt marshes.
- Issued for Georgia in the ATB Series.
- Includes a “P” mint mark from the Philadelphia Mint.
Each year there are a total of five designs released in the America the Beautiful Series. The 2018 issue can be considered unique in that it offers a distinct collection of coins. While each previous year has featured national parks and national forests, 2018’s collection has a distinct focus on the nation’s waterways.
For example, the first two releases of the 2018 schedule focused on National Lakeshores in Michigan and Wisconsin along Lake Superior. The third release representing Minnesota focused on the interconnected waterways of Voyageurs National Park, and this 2018 Silver Cumberland Island coin offers up the first National Seashore.
All 2018-P 5 oz Silver Burnished ATB Cumberland Island National Seashore Coins in this listing feature a capsule to house the coin and a US Mint box to ship and hold the specimen. Each coin comes with its own Certificate of Authenticity and is stamped with the “P” mint mark of the Philadelphia Mint.
On the obverse of all Burnished ATB Silver Cumberland Island National Seashore Coins is the left-profile portrait of President George Washington. Initially created in 1932, this design is based upon a 1786 sculpture of Washington.
The reverse side of 2018-P 5 oz Silver Burnished ATB Cumberland Island National Seashore Coins features the image of a snowy egret resting among the marsh grasses and waterways of Cumberland Island. The park protects most of Cumberland Island and its vital migratory bird resting grounds.
Please feel free to reach out to Silver.com if you have any questions. You can call our customer service team at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email with your inquiries.