The Gold American Eagle bullion coins from the United States Mint include a 1 oz gold coin and three fractional weights. Those fractional-weight coins include the 1/2 oz Gold Eagle, the largest of the fractional weights, but also one of the coins with the lowest demand in the series. Right now, 2019 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle Coins are available to purchase online at Silver.com with a perfect certification.
- Coin ships to you inside of protective plastic slabs from the PCGS!
- 34th available year for the Gold American Eagle!
- Availability of certified coins is limited!
- Consists of One-Half Troy ounce of actual gold content.
- Bears a face value of $25 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State 70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- Features a First Strike label.
- On the obverse side is Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ Liberty design.
- The reverse face of the coin includes Miley Busiek’s eagle design.
Each of the 2019 1/2 oz Gold American Eagles comes to you with a protective plastic slab from the PCGS to ensure its perfect condition. The Mint State 70 certification indicates the coins exhibit full, original mint luster and feature no detracting flaws anywhere on the design elements or background field.
Coins with a First Strike label from the PCGS arrived for certification within a specific period of time. The coins must arrive at the PCGS or an approved third-party depository within the first 30 days of the US Mint’s issue date for 2019 Gold American Eagle coins.
Gold American Eagle coins feature an iconic design on the obverse and a unique design on the reverse. Only Gold Eagles have the Miley Busiek reverse design and the famed Lady Liberty design from Augustus Saint-Gaudens appears on the obverse.
The obverse of 2019 Gold American Eagle Coins features Lady Liberty in a front-facing design element. The image of Liberty featured here was created in 1907 by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and was originally issued on the $20 Gold Double Eagle coin from 1907 to 1933 when US gold coinage was halted.
On the reverse of 2019 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle Coins is the image of a family of bald eagles. Created exclusively for the Gold Eagles in 1986 by Busiek, this image includes a male eagle in flight over the nest as a female eagle offers her wing to a young hatchling for shelter.
If you have any questions about this gold for sale, please feel free to reach out to Silver.com. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email with your inquiries.