Silver American Eagle coins are only occasionally issued in distinctive releases outside of the standard bullion, proof, and burnished versions. 2019 so happened to be one of those years as it featured an enhanced reverse proof version of the Silver American Eagle. Right now, 2019-S 1 oz Silver American Eagle Enhanced Reverse Proof Coins are now available to purchase online at Silver.com in near-perfect condition.
- Ships to you inside of a protective plastic slab courtesy of the PCGS!
- One-time release of an enhanced reverse proof!
- Mintage limited to 30,000 coins only!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- Bears a face value of $1 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of PR69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- The obverse of the coin has the Walking Liberty design.
- On the reverse face is the heraldic eagle of the United States.
- Stunning visual finish.
- Features an “S” mint mark on the San Francisco Mint.
- Please note that buying multiples could result in receiving several coins with the same additional labels.
Each 2019-S 1 oz Silver American Eagle Enhanced Reverse Proof Coin in this product listing comes to you with a near-perfect certification. The PCGS issues a PR69 grade to coins that exhibit full, original mint with no more than two minor detracting flaws. Acceptable flaws at this level include only minuscule contact marks or hairlines outside of the primary focal points of the coin.
The Enhanced Reverse Proof coins don’t have direct reverse proof visuals you’d expect, such as frosted background fields and mirrored desigin elements, these coins twist that use a bit. The US Mint used frosted and mirrored polishes on differing elements and fields of the coin to create a one-of-a-kind visual.
The obverse of 2019-S 1 oz Silver American Eagle Enhanced Reverse Proof Coins features the Walking Liberty design. Created in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman, the image is a left-profile relief of Liberty with an American flag draped over her shoulders as she walks toward the sun on the horizon.
On the reverse of 2019 Silver American Eagle Enhanced Reverse Proof Coins is the heraldic eagle of the United States. Modernized in 1986 by John Mercanti, the seal includes an American bald eagle with the national shield, the arrows of war, and the olive branch of peace.
These coins are all housed inside of sealed protective plastic slabs to ensure the continued existence of the PR69 certification. Each coin has an “S” mint mark from the San Francisco Mint on the reverse.
If you have questions, Silver.com customer service is available to help. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.