Canada and the United States of America are the two most prominent nations in the Western Hemisphere and their national silver bullion coin programs are a perfect example of that standing. The Silver Maple Leaf and Silver Eagle coins are highly coveted by investors and collectors each year. Right now, 2019 Silver RCM Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Sets are available to purchase online at Silver.com in perfect condition.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Ships to you inside of the PCGS protective plastic slab!
- Includes the Silver Canadian Maple and Silver American Eagle coins!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .9999 fine silver in the Silver Maple Leaf and One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver in the Silver American Eagle.
- Bears individual face values of $5 (CAD) and $1 (USD) backed by the federal governments of the respective nations.
- Issued Grades of PR70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- Includes First Day of Issue labels.
- On the obverse face of the Silver Maple Leaf is Queen Elizabeth II, with the sugar maple leaf on the reverse.
- The obverse of the Silver Eagle includes Walking Liberty and the reverse bears the heraldic eagle of the United States.
Each of the individual coins in the 2019 Silver RCM Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Set earned a perfect certification from the PCGS. Coins in PR70 condition exhibit full, original mint luster and no detracting flaws. The included First Day of Issue label indicates the coins were received by the PCGS for grading within the first 24 hours of their initial release by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This joint release by the Royal Canadian Mint and the United States Mint offers a total mintage of 110,000 coin sets. While the US Mint set is available with a mintage of 100,000 from the original production, the Royal Canadian Mint set has a much lower mintage of just 10,000 sets in total.
On the obverse of 2019 Silver Maple Leaf coins is Susanna Blunt’s portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. The reverse side includes Walter Ott’s sugar maple leaf image. The Silver Maple Leaf in this set is a modified proof with three times the visual brilliance of a typical proof, and offers frosted designs and mirrored background fields. The Silver Maple Leaf coins also have border designs that include stars and maple leaves.
The obverse of 2019 Silver American Eagle Coins includes the image of Walking Liberty as created in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman. The reverse side of the Silver Eagles in this set includes the heraldic eagle of the United States. Each American Eagle coin in the set is an enhanced reverse proof with mirrored designs and frosted backgrounds. The US Mint used multiple touches of frost and polishes to isolate particular design elements and further create visual brilliance.
If you have any questions about these silver coins for sale, please contact Silver.com. Our customer service team is available at 888-989-7223, online using our live chat, and via our email address.