In 2019, the United States Mint and Royal Canadian Mint put together two of the greatest silver coins for sale in one powerhouse set. The Pride of Two Nations Set from these sovereign mints combined not only the most popular coin designs by sales, but also offered collectors a chance at some unique visuals on these coins. Right now, 2019 Silver US Mint Pride of Two Nations Two-Coin Sets are available to purchase online at Silver.com in near-perfect condition.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Ships to you in the protective plastic slab of the NGC!
- Distinctive set with unique Silver Eagle and Silver Maple Leaf coins!
- Availability of certified coin sets is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver and One Troy ounce of .9999 fine silver.
- Bears individual face values of $1 (USD) and $5 (CAD) backed by the respective federal governments.
- Issued Grades of PF69 from the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Walking Liberty on the obverse of the Silver Eagle; Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse of the Silver Maple Leaf.
- Heraldic eagle of the United States on the Eagle; Sugar maple leaf on the Maple Leaf.
Each of the 2019 Silver US Mint Pride of Two Nations Two-Coin Sets in this product listing comes with near-perfect certifications for each coin from the NGC. Coins in PF69 condition exhibit full, original mint luster and a maximum of two minor detracting flaws. Those flaws must be located outside of the primary focal points of the coin and are limited in nature to minuscule contact marks or hairlines.
The US Mint Pride of Two Nations Two-Coin Set represented 100,000 of the 110,000 total sets, with the Royal Canadian Mint issued 10,000 of the sets to sell. The set included a reverse proof Silver American Eagle coin alongside a unique Proof Silver Canadian Maple Leaf. The Canadian Maple Leaf was unique in its use of alternating mirrored and frosted fields. Additionally, it features a one-of-a-kind maple leaf border field.
Walking Liberty features on the obverse side of the 2019 Silver American Eagle in this set. Liberty in this image walks toward the sun on the horizon with her hand outstretched toward the sun. Queen Elizabeth II is shown on the obverse of the 2019 Silver Maple Leaf in right-profile relief in the 2003 design from Susanna Blunt.
The heraldic eagle of the United States is depicted on the reverse of these 2019 Silver Eagles. John Mercanti created this modern version of the historic emblem in 1986 for the debut of the Silver Eagle. The sugar maple leaf, the national emblem of Canada, is found on the reverse of the 2019 Silver Canadian Maple Leaf.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Silver.com. You can reach us on the phone at 888-989-7223, online using our live chat, and via our email address.