The Silver American Eagle is the best-selling silver coin in the world, and the Silver Canadian Maple Leaf is one of its closest competitors with its own impressive annual sales figures. For the first time ever, the US Mint and the Royal Canadian Mint have issued the coins in a joint set with stunning design finishes not typically seen in either collection. Today, 2019 Silver US Mint Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Sets are available to you online at Silver.com in perfect condition.
- Available to ship to you inside of the NGC’s protective plastic slabs!
- The set includes a Silver American Eagle and Silver Canadian Maple Leaf!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver in the Eagle and One Troy ounce of .9999 fine silver in the Maple Leaf.
- The face values of $1(USD) and $5 (CAD) are fully backed by the American and Canadian governments, respectively.
- Graded PF70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Early Release specimens.
- The obverse of Silver Eagles features Walking Liberty and the reverse the heraldic eagle of the US.
- On the obverse of the Silver Maple Leafs is Queen Elizabeth II and the sugar maple leaf is on the reverse.
The Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Set is a joint release effort between the two sovereign mints. A total of 110,000 coins were struck by each government to contribute to this set. The United States Mint Pride of Two Nations packaged coins included an allotment of 100,000 of each coin, while the Royal Canadian Mint Pride of Two Nations packaged coins had an allotment of just 10,000 for each coin.
All 2019 Silver US Mint Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Sets listed here today earned PF70 grades for the individual coins included. A PF70 certification from the NGC indicates the coins have full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws. The Early Release label means the coins were received by the NGC for certification within the first 30 days of their original release by the mints.
On the obverse of 2019 Silver American Eagles in this set is Walking Liberty, the 1916 design from Adolph A. Weinman. The reverse side of the coins includes the heraldic eagle of the United States from John Mercanti.
The Silver Eagles in this set are enhanced reverse proofs with frosted background fields and mirrored design elements. The US Mint used multiple frosted and polished surfaces to isolate particular design elements on the coin.
On the obverse of 2019 Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coins is the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II. the reverse side of the coins includes the sugar maple leaf designed by Walter Ott. Both sides of the coin feature a border design that mixes stars and maple leaves together. The Silver Maple Leafs in the set are modified proofs with frosted designs overlaying mirrored background fields.
Please feel free to reach out to Silver.com if you have any questions. You can reach us on the phone at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.