The silver coins for sale in the US Mint Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Set offer a rare chance to buy the two best-selling silver bullion specimens in the world in one set. The Silver Eagle and the Silver Maple Leaf are available together for a limited time in this set released jointly by the United States Mint and the Royal Canadian Mint. Right now, 2019 Silver US Mint Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Sets are available to purchase online at Silver.com.
- Ships to you inside of protective plastic slabs from the NGC!
- Features the 2019 Silver Eagle and 2019 Silver Maple Leaf!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver in the American coin and .9999 fine silver in the Canadian coin.
- Bears individual face values of $1 (USD) and $5 (CAD) backed by the respective federal governments.
- Issued Grades of PF70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- First Day of Issue designation.
- On the obverse of the Silver Eagle is Walking Liberty; Queen Elizabeth II is on the obverse of the Silver Maple Leaf.
- The reverse of the American coin has the heraldic eagle seal; a sugar maple leaf is on the reverse of the Canadian coin.
Each coin in the 2019 Silver US Mint Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Set earned a PF70 certification from the NGC. Coins with a PF70 grade exhibit full, original mint luster and have no detracting flaws. First Day of Issue coins are those which were received by the NGC for certification within the first 24 hours of their original release from the mint.
The Silver American Eagle coin in this set is a distinctive enhanced reverse proof. With multiple frosted and polished fields, you’ll notice certain design elements are isolated visually for greater brilliance. The coins have mirrored designs and matte background fields.
Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coins in this set are modified proofs with matte designs and mirrored background fields. The Silver Maple Leaf coins also have a distinctive border design field on both sides that includes stars and maple leaves.
On the obverse of 2019 Silver American Eagles is the image of Walking Liberty created back in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman. The reverse side of the Silver Eagles includes the heraldic eagle design.
The obverse of 2019 Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coins bears the right-profile portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. On the reverse face of the coins, you’ll find the image of the sugar maple leaf created by Walter Ott in 1979.
Each coin was produced by its respective sovereign mint for this one-time release. The Silver Eagle was struck at the West Point Mint with a “W” mint mark and the Silver Maple Leaf at the Ottawa Mint with no mint mark.
If you have any questions, please contact Silver.com. You can reach us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.