The 2019 release of the Pride of Two Nations Two-Coin Set was a unique collaboration between the United States Mint and the Royal Canadian Mint. A total of 110,000 sets of distinctively struck Silver American Eagles and Silver Canadian Maple Leafs were sold together in a display case with bilingual Certificates of Authenticity signed by the heads of the respective mints. Today, 2019 Silver US Mint Pride of Two Nations Two-Coin Sets are available to you in perfect condition online at Silver.com.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Available to ship to you inside of protective plastic slabs courtesy of the NGC!
- Includes the two best-selling silver coins in the world!
- Availability of certified perfect coin sets is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver and One Troy ounces of .9999 fine silver.
- Face values of $1 (USD) and $5 (CAD) are fully backed by the US and Canadian governments.
- Graded PF70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- On the obverse of the coins are Walking Liberty, on the Silver Eagle, and Queen Elizabeth II, on the Silver Maple Leaf.
- The reverse of the coins includes the heraldic eagle of the United States and the Canadian sugar maple leaf.
- Please keep in mind that it is possible for additional labels to be present and that you could receive matching additional labels if you buy multiples.
The release of the Pride of Nations Two-Coin Sets by the United States Mint and Royal Canadian Mint included a total of 110,000 coin sets. The US Mint released 100,000 of those coin sets, while the Royal Canadian Mint released 10,000 of the sets. The silver coins available to you in this certified listing come from the US Mint release.
All 2019 Silver US Mint Pride of Two Nations Two-Coin Sets in this product listing earned PF70 certifications from the NGC. Considered perfect specimens, each coin has full, original mint luster and presents with no detracting flaws of any kind on the surface areas or design elements. As a varied label listing, please keep in mind you may receive coin sets with additional UCAM or Early Release labels. These are not guaranteed for any individual set and buying multiples could result in receiving sets with the same labels or none at all.
The coins in this listing were specially struck for the Pride of Two Nations Set. The Silver Maple Leaf is the more unique of the two as it offers selective applications of mirrored and frosted fields, along with a new maple leaf border design not typically present on Silver Maple Leaf coins. The Silver American Eagle has all the same designs of a typical release, but the reverse proof visuals deliver brilliant contrast through the use of frosted backgrounds and mirrored elements.
On the obverse of the coins in the 2019 Silver US Mint Pride of Two Nations Two-Coin Sets, you will find Walking Liberty in left-profile relief on the US Mint coin and Queen Elizabeth II in right-profile relief on the Royal Canadian Mint coin.
The reverse side of each coin in the 2019 Silver US Mint Pride of Two Nations Two-Coin Sets bears iconic symbols of each nation. The Silver Eagle showcases the heraldic eagle of the United States, a symbol in use by the federal government since 1792. The Silver Maple Leaf showcases the sugar maple leaf, an icon used as far back as the 17th century by French fur traders settling in Canada.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Silver.com with your questions. We are available on the phone at 888-989-7223, on the web using our live chat, and via our email address.