The United States Mint and the Royal Canadian Mint are not only two of the leading sovereign mints in the Western Hemisphere, but are also two of the most prominent sovereign mints in the world. The silver bullion coins from these mints are purchased in the millions each year by investors around the world, but the two neighbors had never collaborated on a joint release until 2019. Today, 2019 US Mint Silver Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Sets are available in varied conditions to you online at Silver.com.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Available to ship to you in original packaging from the mint if available!
- Issued in 2019!
- Mintage of 100,000 US Mint sets!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver in the Silver Eagle.
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .9999 fine silver in the Silver Maple Leaf.
- The individual face values of $1 (USD) and $5 (CAD) are fully backed by the respective nations.
- On the obverse of the Silver Maple Leaf is Queen Elizabeth II; Walking Liberty graces the Silver Eagle.
- The reverse field of the Canadian coin features a sugar maple leaf; the heraldic eagle is on the American coin.
- Please keep in mind you may get mint packaging that is possible to receive incomplete mint packaging through this listing.
The US Mint and the Royal Canadian Mint issued a total of 110,000 of these Pride of Nations 2-Coin Sets. However, the allocation of the sets was far from balanced between the two. While the Royal Canadian Mint was allocated a total of 10,000 sets, the US Mint was allocated the remaining 100,000 sets.
All of the 2019 US Mint Silver Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Sets available here come with the original packaging from the US Mint. However, please keep in mind that some of these items may come with missing pieces to the mint packaging, such as the outer shipping sleeve, or showcase signs of damage and wear and tear. The coins are still in BU condition.
On the obverse of coins in the 2019 US Mint Silver Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Set are depictions of Queen Elizabeth II and Walking Liberty. Her Majesty is featured on the Silver Maple Leaf in a right-profile portrait created by Susanna Blunt in 2003. The Walking Liberty design on the Silver Eagle was created in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman.
The reverse side of 2019 US Mint Silver Pride of Two Nations Coins are the images of the sugar maple leaf and the heraldic eagle of the United States. The sugar maple leaf was designed in 1979 by Walter Ott and has featured on all versions of the Canadian Maple Leaf. The heraldic eagle of the United States was modified for the Silver Eagle in 1986 by John Mercanti.
Please feel free to contact Silver.com with questions. You can call us on the phone at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.