Customers Note: This is a presale item and is not expected to ship until around July 26th, 2019. EVERY order containing this item will be held from shipping until that date. Please note that this date is a rough estimate and solely depends on the mint meeting their production schedule.
No set of silver for sale in 2019 will move as quickly as this astonishing joint venture between the Royal Canadian Mint and the United States Mint. With a wide array of shared cultural values and connection rooted in a shared history of colonial control, few nations are as close as the United States of America and Canada. Today, the 2019 Silver US Mint Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Set celebrates this relationship and is available to you online at Silver.com.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Available to ship to you inside of a US Mint presentation box that includes a Certificate of Authenticity!
- Features both the Silver American Eagle and the Silver Canadian Maple Leaf!
- Mintage limited to 110,000 coin sets only!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver in the American Eagle coin and One Troy ounce of .9999 fine silver in the Canadian Maple Leaf coin.
- Face values of $1 (USD) and $5 (CAD) are fully backed by the US and Canadian governments respectively.
- On the American Eagle coins are the designs of Walking Liberty and the heraldic eagle.
- The Canadian Maple Leaf coins feature Queen Elizabeth II’s effigy and the famed sugar maple leaf design.
The United States and Canada have stood shoulder-to-shoulder with one another culturally and politically since the beginning of the 20th century. The two nations were established by French and British explorers, and saw portions of their modern-day land controlled at one point in history by both of the European powers. Today, the US and Canada share the world’s longest land border spanning some 8,893 kilometers.
All of these 2019 Silver US Mint Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Sets are available to you from the United States Mint with a blue presentation box. The coins inside are individually encapsulated and come with the US Mint’s first-ever bilingual Certificate of Authenticity. It is signed by the Director of the United States Mint and the CEO of the Royal Canadian Mint, with both English and French language text included.
On the obverse of 2019 Silver American Eagle coins is Walking Liberty and the reverse includes the heraldic eagle of the United States. The 2019 Silver Eagles in the set are available as enhanced reverse-proof specimens with mirrored designs and frosted backgrounds.
The obverse of the 2019 Silver Maple Leafs includes Susanna Blunt’s effigy of Queen Elizabeth II in right-profile relief and the reverse bears the sugar maple leaf design from Walter Ott. Each 2019 Silver Canadian Maple Leaf is a modified proof specimen with unique matte and mirrored finishes.
2019 Silver American Eagle Coins in this listing are a product of the West Point Mint, while the 2019 Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coins originate from the Ottawa Mint. Of the total mintage of 110,000 sets, 100,000 are available from the United States Mint.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Silver.com with your questions. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email.