The Proof Gold American Eagle coin is one of the most popular from the United States Mint. The collectible version of the bullion Gold Eagles, these beautiful coins are offered in four weights and come with enhance visual brilliance compared to their investment-grade counterparts. Right now, 2019 1/10 oz Proof Gold American Eagle Coins are available to purchase online at Silver.com in perfect condition.
- Ships to you inside of protective plastic slabs from the PCGS!
- 31st release of 1/10 oz Proof Gold American Eagles!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One-Tenth Troy ounce of actual gold content.
- Bears a face value of $5 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of PR70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- DCAM specimen.
- First Strike designation.
- On the obverse is Lady Liberty.
- The reverse includes an American bald eagle family.
- “W” mint marks from the West Point Mint.
Each 2019 1/10 oz Proof Gold American Eagle Coin in this product listing comes to you inside of a protective slab with a perfect certification. PR70 certifications indicate coins that exhibit full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws of any kind on the design elements or background fields.
The additional labels included with this product include the deep-cameo and First Strike identifiers. DCAM coins have strong, frosted matte design elements and deeply-mirrored, clear background fields. The First Strike label is for coins that arrive within the first 30 days of their original release from the US Mint.
On the obverse of 2019 1/10 oz Proof Gold American Eagle Coins is the image of Lady Liberty. Designed in 1907 by Augustus Saint-Gaudens, this image appeared on the $20 Gold Double Eagle coins from 1907 to 1933. It is regarded by many as the greatest American coin design of all time.
In this design, Liberty is depicted in front-facing relief as she walks away from Washington DC leading the nation into the future. She holds a large torch over her head in her right hand and clutches an olive branch in her left hand.
The reverse of 2019 Proof Gold American Eagle Coins includes a family of American bald eagles. The design was created in 1986 by Miley Busiek and is exclusive to the Gold American Eagle coins. It features a male eagle flying over the nest as a female guards a hatchling.
If you have any questions, please contact Silver.com. You can call us on the phone at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.