The Burnished Silver Eagle coin from the United States Mint is an alternative option in the series for collectors and one of three options in the Silver Eagle Series. The coins debuted with the bullion version and proof option in 1986, with the Burnished Silver Eagle joining the program in 2006. Right now, 2019-W 1 oz Burnished Silver American Eagle Coins are available to purchase online at Silver.com in perfect condition.
- Ships to you inside of the NGC’s protective plastic slab!
- Twelfth coin in the Burnished Silver American Eagle Series!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- Bears a face value of $1 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State 70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Early Release label included.
- On the obverse of the coins is Walking Liberty.
- The reverse face features the heraldic eagle of the United States Mint.
- Includes the “W” mint mark of the West Point Mint.
Each 2019-W 1 oz Burnished Silver American Eagle Coin in this product listing comes with a perfect certification from the NGC. Coins with a Mint State 70 certification exhibit full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws of any kind. The Early Release label within the protective slab indicates the coins were received by the NGC for certification within the first 30 days of their 2019 release from the United States Mint.
Burnished Silver Eagle coins are handled with the utmost care during the coining process. Each blank is burnished in a tumbling cylinder to produce a matte finish on the blanks. The individual blanks are removed by gloved hands, inserted into coining presses one at a time, and then removed after striking by gloved hands.
On the obverse side of 2019-W 1 oz Burnished Silver American Eagle Coins is a depiction of Walking Liberty. Designed in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman, the image captures Liberty in full-figure relief as she walks toward the sun on the horizon. She wears the American flag over her shoulders and clutches the oak and laurel branches in her left hand.
The reverse face of 2019 1 oz Burnished Silver American Eagles features the heraldic eagle of the United States. This seal was created in 1794 for the first American coins struck by the United States Mint. The “W” mint mark from the West Point Mint is featured on this side of the coin.
If you have any questions about these coins, you can contact Silver.com. You can contact us on the phone at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email.