When you buy gold from the United States Mint, there are a number of coins to choose from between the Gold Eagle, Gold Buffalo, and commemorative coin releases. The Gold American Liberty Series offers 24-karat gold coins with beautiful, modern renditions of the image of Liberty on the obverse face of the coins. Right now, the 2019-W 1 oz Gold American Liberty High Relief Coin is available to purchase at Silver.com with a perfect certification.
- Ships to you inside of a protective plastic slab courtesy of the PCGS!
- High Relief with Enhanced Finish!
- Second coin from the American Liberty Series at the US Mint!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .9999 fine gold.
- Bears a face value of $100 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of SP70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- Features a First Strike label.
- On the obverse is Lady Liberty.
- The reverse features an American bald eagle.
- “W” mint mark from the West Point Mint.
Each 2019-W 1 oz Gold American Liberty High Relief Coin in this listing comes to you with a protective plastic slab. These gold coins earned SP70 certifications that indicate the coins exhibit full, original mint luster and feature no detracting flaws of any kind. Included with your coin is a First Strike label that means the coins were received for grading within the first 30 days of the 2019 release date.
Gold American Liberty coins feature 24-karat gold content, one of the few US Mint coins to do so. Each design is struck in high relief, a slower coining process that includes more pressure in the coin press to strike a more powerful, 3D design.
On the obverse of 2019 Gold American Liberty High Relief Coins is a new vision of Lady Liberty. This left-profile portrait offers modern visuals for Liberty with brilliant rays of sunshine forming the crown on her head. “In God We Trust” is inscribed on this side of the coin along with a “W” mint mark from the West Point Mint.
The reverse side of 2019-W 1 oz Gold American Liberty High Relief Coins features the American bald eagle. The eagle and Lady Liberty have been paired together on countless American coins throughout history. This vision of the eagle offers a powerful depiction of the bird of prey with its wings flexed and talons outstretched to clutch its prey.
If you have any questions about the Gold American Liberty coins, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Silver.com. Our customer service team is available to you at 888-989-7223, online through our live web chat, and via our email address.