The Proof Gold American Eagle coins available from the United States Mint are available each year in four different weights. Each of the coins offer different face values and weights, but all have the same gold content and beautiful designs. Right now, 2019 1 oz Proof Gold American Eagles are available to purchase online today at Silver.com in perfect condition.
- Ships to you inside of the PCGS’ protective plastic slab!
- 33rd year of availability for the 1 oz Proof Gold American Eagle!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of actual gold content.
- Bears a face value of $50 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of PR70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- Includes a DCAM label.
- Features a First Strike label.
- On the obverse is Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ design of Liberty.
- The reverse features Miley Busiek’s depiction of American bald eagles.
- “W” mint marks from the West Point Mint.
Each 2019 1 oz Proof Gold American Eagle Coin available to you online today comes with a perfect certification. Coins with a PR70 grade exhibit full, original mint luster and no detracting flaws on the surface areas or design elements.
These coins also come with additional deep-cameo and First Strike labels. DCAM coins are characterized by the presence of strong, frosted matte design elements and deeply-mirrored, clear background fields. The First Strike label refers to the arrival of the coins for grading. Coins with this label were received within the first 30 days of the initial release from the US Mint in 2019.
The 1 oz gold coin in the Proof Gold American Eagle Series is the leading product in the collection right now. The first coin to feature, it was released alone in 1986. Since 2008, the 1 oz Proof Gold American Eagle Coin has garnered the highest mintage figures each year.
On the obverse of 2019 1 oz Proof Gold American Eagle Coin is a design of Liberty from Augustus Saint-Gaudens. This beautiful design of a front-facing Liberty walking out of Washington DC was used on the $20 Gold Double Eagle circulation coin from 1907 to 1933.
The reverse of 2019 Proof Gold American Eagles features the design of a family of bald eagles. A male American bald eagle is depicted flying over the nest as a female within the nest guards over a young hatchling.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Silver.com. Our customer service team is available to you at 888-989-7223, online using our live chat, and via our email address.