Palladium American Eagle coins debuted from the United States Mint in 2017. The series has made a name for itself quickly with the release of a new version in each of the first three years. The coins debuted in bullion, were issued in proof in 2018, and then as a reverse proof specimen in 2019. Now, 2019-W 1 oz Palladium American Eagle Reverse Proof Coins in near-perfect condition are available to you for purchase online at Silver.com.
- Coin ships in the protective plastic slab of the NGC!
- 3rd year of release in the Palladium American Eagle series!
- Impressive reverse proof strike!
- Availability of certified coins is limited!
- Initial mintage of 30,000 coins only!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .9995 fine palladium.
- Issued a face value of $25 (USD) by the United States.
- Bears a Grade of PF69 from the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- The obverse depicts Winged Liberty.
- On the reverse is the American eagle.
- “W” mint mark from the West Point Mint.
- Please keep in mind you could receive several coins with identical additional labels if you buy more than one.
The Palladium American Eagle took several years to enter production following its authorization by the United States Congress. Legislation was passed authorizing the production of a national palladium bullion coin series in 2010, but the first Palladium American Eagle was not issued until 2017.
For the first year of issue, the US Mint struck and released a BU version of the Palladium American Eagle with a mintage cap of 15,000 coins. It sold out in its entirety from the US Mint. For the second year of availability, the US Mint struck the coin as a proof specimen with the same 15,000-coin mintage and achieved the same result, a complete sellout. The third year saw these impressive reverse proof Palladium Eagles issued with a mintage cap much higher at 30,000 coins.
The obverse side of the 2019-W 1 oz Palladium American Eagle Reverse Proof Coin includes the Winged Liberty design. Created in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman, this design features Liberty in left-profile relief with a winged Phrygian cap. Liberty’s appearance was so close to that of the Roman messenger god Mercury that the coin became known as the Mercury Dime.
On the reverse face of 2019-W Palladium American Eagle Reverse Proof coin is an image of the American bald eagle. The bald eagle depicted here is featured on a cliff’s edge with a small sapling in its talons.
These 2019-W 1 oz Palladium American Eagle Reverse Proof Coins are near-perfect specimens. The PF69 certification indicates the coins showcase full, original mint luster and come with no more than two minor detracting flaws. Those flaws are located only outside of the primary focal points of the coin. Each one is a reverse proof with mirrored designs and frosted elements.
Silver.com customer service is available to you at 888-989-7223. You can also chat with us live online or email us directly.