The United States Mint introduced the fourth version of American Eagle coins in 2017 with the Palladium American Eagle. The Palladium Eagle joined the Gold Eagle and Silver Eagle coins from 1986 and the Platinum Eagle from 1997. Each of these versions of American Eagle coins is distinct and the Palladium Eagle is no different. Today, 2019-W 1 oz Palladium American Eagle Reverse Proof Coins are now available to you online at Silver.com with an NGC certification.
- Available to ship to you inside of an NGC protective plastic slab!
- Third issue year for the Palladium American Eagle coin series!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .9995 fine palladium.
- The face value of $25 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Graded PF70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- First Day of Issue designation.
- On the obverse face of the coin is Winged Liberty.
- The reverse field of the coin features the American bald eagle.
- Bears a “W” mint mark from the West Point Mint.
Palladium American Eagle Coins are distinctive from other American Eagle Series coins in design and the versions available. The Gold Eagle and Silver Eagle are offered annually in bullion, proof, and burnished versions each year. The Platinum Eagle has bullion and proof options each year. Palladium American Eagle coins are offered in just one version that changes each year so far.
All 2019-W 1 oz Palladium American Eagle Reverse Proof Coins in this product listing come to you in perfect condition as graded by the NGC. The PF70 certification from the NGC means the coins have full, original mint luster and no detracting flaws of any kind. The included First Day of Issue label indicates the coins have frosted background fields underlying mirrored design elements.
The obverse of 2019 Palladium Eagles includes a left-profile portrait of Lady Liberty. This iconic design was created in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman for use on the circulation dime. The image captures Liberty wearing a winged Phrygian cap with inscriptions of “Liberty,” “In God We Trust,” “2019,” “AW” in honor of Weinman, and the “W” mint mark of the West Point Mint.
On the reverse of 2019-W 1 oz Palladium American Eagles is the design of an American bald eagle. The bird is perched on a rocky cliff edge as it clutches the branch of a young sapling growing from the cliff. This design also comes from Weinman and was created in 1907 for use on the American Institute of Architects medal.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Silver.com with any questions. You can call us on the phone at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email with your inquiries.