Gold American Eagles are a symbol of the nation the bullion coins represent. On one side, you will find the image of Lady Liberty, the iconic modern-day personification of the United States of America. On the other side, the national emblem of the US is depicted in the form of a family of bald eagles. Now, 2020 1/10 oz Gold American Eagles are available to you in perfect condition at Silver.com.
- Coin ships to you in a protective plastic slab courtesy of the PCGS!
- 35th year of release for the 1/10 oz Gold American Eagles!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One-Tenth Troy ounce of actual gold content.
- Issued a face value of $5 (USD) by the United States.
- Bears a Grade of Mint State 70 from the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- Features a First Strike label.
- On the obverse is the image of Liberty from Augustus Saint-Gaudens.
- The reverse face of each coin has the American bald eagle design from Miley Busiek.
Gold American Eagles from the United States Mint have 22-karat gold content. The US Mint issues a 24-karat gold coin in the form of the American Gold Buffalo, but the official gold bullion coin features 22-karat gold with 91.67% gold content. The remainder of the coin’s metallic content consists of 5.33% copper and 3% silver.
The United States Mint produces the Gold Eagles in four weights: 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/10 oz. All four of these weights are available in both the bullion and proof versions of the coin, while the burnished coin is available only as a 1 oz gold product.
On the obverse side of 2020 Gold American Eagles is the depiction of Liberty. Created by Augustus Saint-Gaudens, this vision of Liberty captures her figure in front-facing relief as she walks away from Washington D.C. guiding the nation into an unknown future with hopes for peace.
The reverse of the 2020 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle comes with the image of a family of American bald eagles. The design field includes a male eagle in flight over the nest with a female and a hatchling in the nest.
These 2020 1/10 oz Gold Eagles are Mint State 70 products that showcase full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws present on the design elements or surface areas of the coin. The First Strike label means these coins were received for grading within 30 days of the US Mint’s release of its 2020 Gold Eagles.
We encourage Silver.com customers to call us with questions about these coins at 888-989-7223. You can also connect to us online through our live chat and email address.