In 1945, the massive guns of war finally fell silent around the globe. World War II touched every populated continent on the globe, dragging in countless nations in a struggle between fascism and freedom. The United States emerged from the conflict as a global superpower and the only nation to succeed in fighting a two-front war. To mark the occasion of the 75th anniversary, the US Mint issued silver and gold bullion commemorative coins. Today, 2020 1/2 oz Gold End of WWII 75th Anniversary Coins are available to you online at Silver.com in near-perfect condition.
- Available to ship to you in PCGS protective plastic slabs!
- Celebratory release marking the 75th anniversary of World War II’s conclusion!
- Original mintage limited to 7,500 coins only!
- Availability of certified coins is limited!
- Consists of One-Half Troy ounce of .9999 fine gold.
- The face value of $25 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Graded PR69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- On the obverse is an American bald eagle.
- The reverse comes with a depiction of the sun over an olive tree.
- Please keep in mind the coins you get could have matching or varied labels if you buy more than one.
From the onset of hostilities in continental Europe in 1939 when the Nazis invaded Poland until Japan signed a peace treaty with the United States in 1945, World War II raged for six years and one day. A truly global conflict, World War II involved the service of 100 million military personnel from more than 30 countries. Most of the world’s greatest powers through their entire economic and industrial base behind the war effort from start to finish.
All of these 2020 1/2 oz Gold End of WWII 75th Anniversary Coins are available to purchase here with a near-perfect grade. The PCGS assigns a PR69 grade to coins that have full, original mint luster and no more than two minor flaws. Examples of acceptable flaws are limited to minuscule contact marks or hairlines and must be found outside the primary focal points of the coin.
Silver.com offers these coins at random. Once your payment is processed, we will fulfill your order based on in-stock items at that moment. We cannot guarantee if your coin will have additional labels and what those labels may be. As such, please keep in mind your Gold End of WWII 75th Anniversary Coins may have matching labels or varied labels if you buy more than one.
On the obverse of 2020 Gold End of WWII 75th Anniversary Coins is a depiction of an American bald eagle. The bird swoops into view clutching an olive branch. The reverse side of the 2020 1/2 oz End of WWII 75th Anniversary Coins features a depiction of the sun rising on a new day of peace as an olive tree branch dangles in the foreground.
Please feel free to contact Silver.com with your questions when buying gold. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.