The end of World War II came in August 1945, bringing an end to six years of devastating warfare that tore Europe apart and fractured East Asia. In 2020, the US Mint marked the 75th anniversary of this moment with the release of commemorative silver and gold bullion coins to celebrate a hard-won victory. Right now, 2020 1/2 oz Gold End of WWII 75th Anniversary Coins are available to purchase online at Silver.com in near-perfect condition.
- Ships to you inside a protective plastic slab from the PCGS or NGC!
- Issued to celebrate the end of World War II!
- Mintage limited to 7,500 coins only!
- Availability of certified coins is limited!
- Consists of One-Half Troy ounce of .9999 fine gold.
- Bears a face value of $25 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of PR69 or PF69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- The obverse features the American bald eagle.
- On the reverse is the sun above an olive tree.
- Comes with a W mint mark from the West Point Mint.
- Please keep in mind you could get matching coins and labels if you buy more than one of these items.
Each 2020 1/2 oz Gold End of WWII 75th Anniversary Coin in this listing comes with either a PR69 or PF69 certification. Both labels indicate a coin that is in near-perfect condition. Coins in this condition exhibit full, original mint luster and have a maximum of two minor detractions. Examples of acceptable flaws at this level include only minuscule contact marks or hairlines, and these flaws must be located outside of the primary focal points to qualify. Please keep in mind that these coins may or may not come with additional labels from the PCGS or NGC.
Silver.com offers these coins to you at random when you purchase through this listing. We select your coins after your payment clears and fulfill your order based on what is in stock at that moment. If you buy more than one coin, you could get specimens with the same labels.
The obverse of 2020 Gold End of WWII 75th Anniversary Coins comes with an image of the American bald eagle. The coins have a date mark reflecting the final year of the war and show an American bald eagle as its wing swoops down into the bottom of the field as its talon reaches out with an olive branch.
On the reverse side of the 2020 1/2 oz Gold End of WWII 75th Anniversary Coin is the image of an olive tree. The sun rises into the noonday sky as its warm, peaceful light shines down on the tree. The identifying hallmarks are found on this side of the coin.
If you have any questions, Silver.com customer service is available to help. You can call us on the phone at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email.