If you buy silver from the Royal Mint of England on a regular basis, now is the perfect time to get in on one of its newest coin collections. The British Music Legends Series offers silver bullion, silver proof, and gold proof coins in varying designs for collectors who love British musicians and the contributions those individuals and groups have made to the global music industry. Today, the 2020 1/2 oz Proof Silver British Music Legends Elton John Coin is available to you online at Silver.com.
- Available to ship to you inside of an acrylic book that features a clear lid and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity!
- Second issue of the Silver British Music Legends Series at the Royal Mint!
- Mintage limited to 17,500 coins only!
- Consists of One-Half Troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- The face value of 1 Pound sterling (GBP) is fully backed by the British government.
- On the obverse is a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse field bears images of the Union Jack with Elton John’s famous boater cap, glasses, and bow tie.
- Proof visuals.
Elton John learned to the play the piano at a very young age and formed his first musical group in 1962 when he was just 15 years old. That group was an R&B group known as Bluesology. By 1967, he had released his debut album and met lyricist Bernie Taupin whom he continues to work with to this day on songwriting and records.
All of the 2020 1/2 oz Proof Silver British Music Legends Elton John Coins available to you here today are packaged individually. The coins come with a Certificate of Authenticity from the Royal Mint of England and are packaged inside of acrylic books that have a clear lid for easy viewing of your purchase. The COA and book are packaged together for shipping inside of an Elton John-themed shipper.
On the obverse of the 2020 Proof Silver British Music Legends Elton John Coin is the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II. The longest-reigning monarch in the history of England, Elizabeth II features here in right-profile relief in a 2015 design from Jody Clark. This bust of Her Majesty depicts the Queen at the age of 89 with the George IV State Diadem Crown on her head.
The reverse face of all 2020 1/2 oz Proof Silver British Music Legends Elton John Coins includes a design honoring his flair and unique fashion touches over the years. Included in the design of these coins are his famed boater cap, glasses, and bow tie, as well as the Union Jack flag.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Silver.com with your questions. We are available on the phone at 888-989-7223, online through our live chat, and via our email address.