Among the many commemorative silver bullion items produced by the United States Mint in 2020 were two pieces with beautiful, distinctive designs. The End of World War II design featured on a 1/2 oz gold coin and a 1 oz silver medal. With a limited mintage, the silver medals sold out quickly at both the United States Mint and authorized dealers. Now, 2020 1 oz Silver End of WWII 75th Anniversary Medals in near-perfect condition are available to you for purchase online at Silver.com.
- Medals ship to you in a PCGS or NGC protective plastic slab!
- Commemorative 75th Anniversary World War II release!
- Available original mintage limited to 20,000 medals only!
- Availability of certified medals is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- Issued a Grade of PR69 or PF69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- On the obverse is a bald eagle with an olive branch in its talons.
- The reverse features the sun overhead in the sky above an olive tree.
- Please keep in mind the potential to receive medals with the same additional labels when you buy multiples.
The United States Mint issued a range of commemorative bullion pieces in 2020 to mark the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II. The primary options issued came in the American Eagle Series, with a “V75” privy mark on the obverse side of limited-issue Proof Silver Eagles and Proof Gold Eagles.
Additionally, the US Mint issued a 1/2 oz gold coin and a 1 oz silver medal. These medals had their own, distinctive design with the American bald eagle and two images of olive branches. Both had extremely limited mintage figures.
On the obverse side of 2020 1 oz Silver End of WWII 75th Anniversary Medals is a depiction of the American bald eagle swooping into view with its left wing swinging down along the bottom of the design field. The eagle gazes straight ahead at the olive branch in its talons.
The reverse face of the 2020 Silver End of WWII 75th Anniversary Medal comes with a peaceful, serene design. As the sun rises into the noontime sky, olives dangle from a small branch on an olive tree.
These 2020 1 oz Silver End of WWII 75th Anniversary Medals are available to purchase in near-perfect condition. The medals have been graded by either the PCGS or NGC and found to showcase full, original mint luster with no more than two minor flaws present. Examples of acceptable flaws at this grade include only minuscule contact marks or hairlines that must be located outside the primary focal points.
Please keep in mind we cannot guarantee the presence or lack of additional labels, nor can we guarantee whether the PCGS or NGC issued the grade. All silver medals listed here have the PF/PR69 grade.
Silver.com customer service can assist you at 888-989-7223. Additionally, you can chat with us online or email us directly.