The Silver Chinese Panda Coins debuted from the Chinese Mint in 1983, but were initially available only as proof specimens. As of 1989, however, the Silver Chinese Panda has been offered as a bullion coin and has grown in popularity over the last three decades to become one of the leading bullion silver coins for sale in the world. Today, 2020 30 Gram Silver Chinese Panda Day and Night Two-Coin Sets are available to you online at Silver.com.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Available to ship to you inside of a black display box!
- 32nd year of release for Silver Chinese Pandas!
- Beautiful colorized versions of the 30 Gram Silver Panda!
- Availability limited to 500 coin sets only!
- Consists of 30 Grams, or .9645 Troy ounces, of .999 fine silver.
- The face value of 10 (Yuan) is fully backed by the Chinese government.
- On the obverse is the depiction of a young panda cub resting as it reaches for bamboo leaves to dine on.
- The reverse side includes the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven complex.
- Colorized lacquer featured on the reverse elements.
2020 30 Gram Silver Chinese Pandas offer yet another new design in this impressive series. The Chinese Mint famously changes the design of the Giant Panda bear species on the Chinese Panda coins each year. The one exception came in 2002 when the design from 2002 was repeated, but the strong displeasure among investors and collectors to that move resulted in the Chinese Mint never again repeating a design.
All of the 2020 30 Gram Silver Chinese Panda Day and Night Two-Coin Sets in this listing come with a beautiful black display box to house the coins. There is a slot for each of the two coins in this box. The coins in this listing are all bullion specimens in Brilliant Uncirculated condition with a colorized lacquer on the reverse.
On the obverse of each 2020 30 Gram Silver Chinese Panda, you will find a playful young panda cub lounging on a grassy hill. The cub lies on its back as it reaches up to the nearby tree branches for some bamboo to snack on. The Day and Night Two-Coin Set includes two different colorization sets on this side.
For the daytime coin, the background field offers a bright-blue setting with white puffy clouds in the sky. The nighttime coin has a dark background of deep purples and blue, along with black, while a full, white moon rises into the sky. The panda is captured in white and black in both designs.
The reverse of 2020 30 Gram Silver Chinese Pandas in this set includes the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests. This design appears each year on the reverse and is not colorized for this release.
Please contact Silver.com with your questions about these coins. You can reach us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.