The America the Beautiful silver coins from the United States Mint are available annually to buyers in two distinct forms. The Brilliant Uncirculated coin comes in individual and bulk options for investors, while the Burnished coin is available to collectors with impressive visuals and individual presentation packaging. Now, 2020-P 5 oz Silver Burnished ATB Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park Coins are available to you for purchase online at Silver.com.
- Coin ships to you inside of a US Mint presentation box with an included Certificate of Authenticity!
- 4th design issued in the 2020 ATB Series and the 54th overall in the ATB Silver series!
- Mintage of Burnished Silver ATB coins is limited!
- Consists of Five Troy ounces of .999 fine silver.
- Issued a face value of $.25 (USD) by the United States.
- On the obverse of the coin is President George Washington.
- The reverse includes an image of a young girl planting a Norway spruce sapling.
- Represents the state of Vermont in the ATB Series.
- Commemorates Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park.
- “P” mintmark from the Philadelphia Mint.
The America the Beautiful silver coin series was inspired by the US state quarters program. The latter program was introduced by the US Mint in the 1990s with a separate reverse design for each of the US states, territories, and the federal district. The coins were circulation pieces but attracted a great deal of interest among collectors.
The interest was such that the US Mint built upon the concept with the issuance of these massive 5 oz silver coins featuring the same obverse design of the US quarter with new images of national parks, forests, and historical landmarks from across the country. The coins are available as investment-grade bullion coins or these collectible burnished coins.
On the obverse side of all 2020-P 5 oz Silver Burnished ATB Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park Coins is an effigy of President George Washington. The bust shown here was created in 1932 by John Flanagan and approved by the US Congress for use on the quarter. Washington’s bust was chosen to feature on the quarter after the suspension of the Standing Liberty design in 1930 and released in 1932 to mark the 200th anniversary of Washington’s birth.
The reverse face of 2020-P 5 oz Silver Burnished ATB Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park Coins includes an image of a young girl planting a Norway spruce sapling. A national historical park today, the land that now makes up Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park was originally a privately-managed forest in the state of Vermont.
These 2020-P 5 oz Silver Burnished ATB Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park Coins are individually packaged inside of protective presentation boxes and come with a Certificate of Authenticity from the US Mint.
Silver.com customer service is available to you on the phone at 888-989-7223. You can also connect with us live online through our chat service and email address features.