The America the Beautiful Series from the United States Mint debuted in 2010 with Brilliant Uncirculated and Burnished versions. The US Mint packages the Burnished ATB coins in only one option, a US Mint black presentation box. Now, 2020-P 5 oz Burnished Silver ATB Weir Farm National Historic Site Coins are available to you for purchase online at Silver.com.
- Coin ships to you inside of a US Mint presentation box and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity!
- Second coin available in 2020 and the 52nd issue overall in the Burnished Silver ATB coins!
- Availability of Burnished Silver ATB coins is limited!
- Consists of Five Troy ounces of .999 fine silver.
- Issued a face value of $.25 (USD) by the United States.
- Obverse includes President George Washington.
- Reverse depicts an artist plying his trade at Weir Farm.
- Represents Connecticut in the ATB Series.
- Released in honor of Weir Farm National Historic Site.
- Bears a “P” mintmark from the Philadelphia Mint.
The ATB Series from the US Mint is a bullion series that is based on a commemorative circulation coin series. In 1999, the US Mint issued new circulation quarters that replaced the heraldic eagle design on the reverse with images of national parks, forests, and other important landmarks from across the country. The State Quarters program was popular with Americans, many of whom collected the circulation 25-cent pieces each year.
In 2010, the US Mint released the ATB Series as larger 5 oz versions of the US quarter. In each case, new designs were issued on the reverse to represent all 50 US states, the five overseas territories of the nation, and the federal district of Washington D.C. The series offers five design releases per date mark showcasing different sites based on age as a federally protected site, stretching from oldest to newest.
Obverse design elements in the 2020-P 5 oz Burnished Silver ATB Weir Farm National Historic Site Coins include a bust of President George Washington. The first President of the United States of America, Washington has featured on the obverse of the US quarter since 1932 when John Flanagan designed his portrait for the quarter.
Reverse features of the 2020-P 5 oz Burnished Silver ATB Weir Farm National Historic Site Coin include the image of an artist standing outside at Weir Farm. The individual artist has an easel in front of him as he holds his palate of paints. The natural scenery of Weir Farm stretches out in front of him as inspiration for his work.
These 2020-P 5 oz Burnished Silver ATB Weir Farm National Historic Site Coins come with a black US Mint presentation box and feature a Certificate of Authenticity for each individual coin. The Burnished Silver ATB coins have matte visuals.
Silver.com customer service is available to you at 888-989-7223. We are also available to you on the web through our live chat and email address.