Certified coins from the PCGS or NGC have been graded for the quality of the mint luster, the design strike, and the condition of the background field on the coins. Once graded, these coins receive a numeric grade and are professionally sealed to ensure that grade is safe for decades to come. Right now, 2020-W 1 oz Proof Silver American Eagles are available in perfect condition for purchase at Silver.com.
- Ships to you inside of a protective plastic slab from the PCGS!
- 34th year of issue for the 1 oz Proof Silver American Eagle!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- Bears a face value of $1 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of PR70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- Features a DCAM label.
- Includes an FS label.
- On the obverse is Walking Liberty from Adolph A. Weinman.
- The reverse includes the heraldic eagle of the United States by John Mercanti.
- Comes with a “W” mint mark from the West Point Mint.
Each 2020-W 1 oz Proof Silver American Eagle in this product listing comes with a perfect certification. PR70 coins exhibit full, original mint luster and no detracting flaws of any kind on the designs or surface areas. The Proof Silver Eagles available here also come with two additional labels.
The DCAM label means deep-cameo and refers to the brilliance of the visuals. The coins have strong, frosted design elements and deeply-mirrored, clear background fields. First Strike labels indicate the arrival of the coins for grading. Coins with the FS label arrived for grading with the PCGS within the original 30 days following the release by the US Mint.
On the obverse side of 2020-W 1 oz Proof Silver American Eagles is Walking Liberty. Her figure is featured here in left-profile relief. Designed by Adolph A. Weinman in 1916, this image depicts the hope of a nation as Liberty walks toward the sun on the horizon as a symbol of the nation’s march toward a brighter, more peaceful future.
The reverse face of 2020-W 1 oz Proof Silver Eagles includes the heraldic eagle of the United States. This iconic design was first used on American coins in 1794 and has been updated constantly over the course of American history. The symbol includes the American bald eagle, national shield, arrows of war, and olive branch of peace. Above the head of the eagle is a triangular cluster of 13 stars.
If you have any questions, Silver.com can provide you with answers. You can reach us on the phone at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email.